Bosch Compress 3000
The new Bosch Compress 3000 heat pump is more energy efficient using up to 65% less energy compared to an electric storage hot water system. The new improved water heater can operate between -7°C and +40°C enabling it to perform best in colder climates.
Bosch 3000 is equipped with the smart controls and large LCD display. The Smart Controls allow the water heater to take full advantage of PV solar generation systems.
New and improved Bosch 3000 has been designed for easy install, servicing and repair. The tank has a 5 years warranty.
Why choose Bosch?
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65%
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to take advantage of:
- Cheaper overnight power prices
- PV Solar energy generation systems
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates
|Hot Water Heat Pump|
|Heat Pump operating temperatures °C||-7°C / +40°C|
|Total operating temperatures °C||-10°C / +50°C|
|Storage capacity (L)||270|
|Heat Pump Max input (kW)||0.6|
|Max Current (A)||2.5|
|Maximum Combined Total|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||3.15
|Maximum Current @ 230V (A)||9.8
|Net empty weight (kg)||130|