The Queensland Government Solar Hot Water Rebate is now closed.
To be eligible for the Rebate, you must satisfy these requirements in addition to all existing requirements as set out in the Guideline and Application:
- Your system must have been purchased or ordered (and a deposit paid) by close of business on 22 June 2012. Your supporting documentation must clearly demonstrate this.
- Your system must be installed by 27 July 2012.
- Your rebate application must be:
- fully complete, including all supporting documentation
- lodged on the current form (V3-18.02.11)
- received by the department and postmarked no later than 28 September 2012.
Please note that:
- Systems purchased or ordered after 22 June 2012 are not eligible for the Rebate.
- Systems installed after 27 July 2012 are not eligible for the Rebate.
- Incomplete applications are not eligible for the Rebate.
- Applications received on superseded forms are not eligible for the Rebate.
- Applications received by the department and post marked after 28 September 2012 are not eligible for the Rebate.
- Ineligible applications will be retained by the Queensland Government in accordance with the Public Records Act 2002.
The current Guideline and Application for the Rebate is available here.