We’ve got your back, as sure as night and day.
Perhaps you’ll call us old fashioned, but we like it when things are made to last.
Siddons Solarstream is proud to be a quality Australian product built to last in Australian conditions. In fact, some early models purchased in the 1980’s are still in service today.
For your further peace of mind, the components of Solarstream heat pump water heater units are covered under extended warranty from the date of despatch as below:
- Unrivalled 10 years warranty on the stainless steel water tank in domestic applications, 5 years in commercial applications.
- Generous 4 years warranty on the heat pump compressor in domestic applications, 2 years in commercial applications.
- 3 years warranty on other parts of the heat pump in domestic applications, 2 years in commercial applications.
- 1 year warranty on the thermostat and P&T relief valve in domestic and commercial applications.
- Labour on all warranty claims is fully covered for the first year, with a travel allowance for servicing of all warranty claims limited to a maximum time of two hours.
This warranty is subject to conditions as set out in our Owner’s Manual.
For convenient and efficient processing of any warranty claims, please register your Siddons Solarstream heat pump water heater. Click here to register.
Should you find any fault or issue with your Siddons Solarstream water heater, you should contact your Dealer in the first instance with the following information:
- Serial number of your unit
- Address and phone details, preferably a mobile number
- Installation date
- Details about the fault/issue
Your Dealer will then contact Siddons Solarstream with these details and we will work with them to rectify your issue as quickly as possible.
If you cannot contact your Dealer or there is any issue with your Dealer’s involvement in the rectification process, you may contact us directly on 1300 SID SOL.